If you could take all the best views from a day spent flying over the Canadian Rockies and combine them onto one flat surface, you might get something that looks like this.
Several layers of digital photography and painted textures are built up one after another until this surreal sense of depth was achieved. Trees roll off into the distance as though you were passing them by, at the same time mountains overlap each other giving you a glimpse of the other side.
- This artwork is available in three different sizes. Depending on your space, the artwork can be created in a small, medium, or large size.
- I'm also offering three different display options to suit independant needs. You have the choice between a print, artwork mounted to box, or custom framed with your choice of a light or dark solid wood frame.
- Each piece is signed and stamped by the artist.
- Small — 24" x 12"
- Medium — 48" x 24"
- Large — 60" x 30"
- Print only: A durable semi-gloss print.
- Mounted to Box: The artwork is printed directly to board which is mounted onto a ebony stained wooden support measuring 3/4" deep.
- Black Walnut Frame: The artwork is printed directly to board then custom framed with solid Black Walnut. Each corner is reinforced with two biscuits of contrasting color (Maple) for strength and aesthetic. Mounting hardware is included.
- Canadian Maple Frame: The artwork is printed directly to board then custom framed with solid Black Walnut. Each corner is reinforced with two biscuits of contrasting color (Walnut) for strength and aesthetic. Mounting hardware is included.